Monday, May 7, 2012

One step closer

Drum roll please...Essay paper is done!  I'm so happy to be able to cross one more thing off of my list.  I started writing the paper about alternative treatments to Postpartum Depression.  As I was writing the paper I realized that the alternatives were not just treatment options for PPD but also great lifestyle changes that everyone can benefit from.  Now to start my research paper and continue working on the business end of things.
 Although this certification process is stressful and at times overwhelming, I am truly loving it!  I'm very thankful to have found something that I am passionate about and even more appreciative of the opportunity to pursue it. 
 And on that note I am going to bed!  Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It will all be worth it! Hang in there and don't let anything stop you from achieving whatever you want.

    “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison

    ReplyDelete