Monday, June 4, 2012

Countdown

Let the countdown begin!  Corinne's birthday and party are this Saturday!  I've been so consumed by the party that I haven't even realized that my Baby is turning 2!  As excited as I am for her I am dying over this!  It's really true when they say it goes by so fast so enjoy every moment.  This weekend is going to be great!  Josh's family is coming up for the party so Corinne and McKenzie get to meet their cousin Caleb for the 1st time and have a sleep over.  This week will be spent finishing all the party decorations, cleaning, cooking and baking. 
And my business cards came in on Saturday!  They look great and I could not be happier with them.  I'm so excited to start handing them out and getting my name out there.  Hopefully I can book some births soon! 
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment