Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feature

I'm so excited to announce that my blog is going to be featured on the CT Bloggers website and Facebook page!  Woo Hoo!  I won't know until next week the exact day.  I'm hoping that this will help me reach more potential clients in the CT area.  Hopefully this happens before July 1st and I can meet my goal of 1,00 page views. 
The girls and I had a play date yesterday with a new Mommie to Be and we discussed Labor Doula services for her.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she decides to book me, she's due the first week of January and she has a few girl friends that are due around the same time.  I'm hoping to have my three certification births done by then so these could be my first "official" births! 
I've been doing tons of research the last week on pregnancy services, or lack there of, in the CT area.  In my area there is not a place that offers childbirth prep classes, breastfeeding classes, support groups and teen pregnancy services to list a few.  Don't get me wrong, there are some great places in our area run by some wonderful Women but they are scattered.  I would love to open a Center.  A place that offered anything and everything to do with pregnancy and even postpartum services.  Maybe someday down the line this is what
Labor of Love can grow to?

No comments:

Post a Comment