Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shout out!

Hello everyone!  So remember when I was telling you about the Voice Boks website?  It has turned out to be the find of 2012!  Voice Boks is a website dedicated to Women Bloggers and Women only!  There's everything, there's personal blogs, parenting blogs, crafting blogs, blogs about blogs about blogs!  I follow a few different Mom blogs and I enjoy reading them for the most part.
I stumbled upon Gina's blog Full of it... and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

 http://www.totallyfullofit.com/

 What I really like about Gina's blog is that she isn't sugar coating Mommyhood.  I find myself shaking my head in agreement and laughing out loud as I read her posts.  As a Mom it's always helpful when yo feel like you're not the only one.  Gina writes on a personal level but is easy to relate to.  I suggest everyone checks her out!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Coretta! I'm so glad you found voiceBoks, it's a really fantastic community!

    ReplyDelete